How to lose weight for free with insurance!
Did you know that the new Affordable Care Act Passed in September, 2010 mandates all insurances, including Medicare, to provide full insurance coverage for obesity screening and treatment for all adults? W8MD is one of the first obesity medicine program to work with all major insurances for this essential service and is available at W’eight’MD’s Pennsylvania, and New York City Locations.
OUR W8MD WELLNESS PROGRAM OFFERS
· inexpensive, individualized weight loss plan with all of the right ingredients.
· a loss of between 2-4 pounds a week with nutritious, easy to prepare, pre-portioned food and or anorectic medications.
· a consultation with Dr. Prab R. Tumpati, MD, FASBP, a bariatric, sleep and internal medicine physician with experience in treating obesity, its associated conditions and a wide variety of sleep disorders.
· Anorectic and other medications as indicated.
· instruction on nutritional programs teaching you:
o about metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance and whether you are at risk.
o the proper amount of low glycemic foods you should be eating on a daily basis to fit your needs.
o the correct food combination of protein, fats and carbohydrates.
Tired of being overweight?
: 987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 Ph: 215-676-2334
2632 E 21st St Brooklyn New York 11235
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medical aesthetics
140 E Evesham Rd Cherry Hill New Jersey 08003
Posted on May 24, 2013, in Diet, Diet For Weight Loss, New York City Weight Loss Center, nyc weight loss, Weight Loss Center Locations and tagged Insurances Accepted For Weight Loss, King Of Prussia Weight Loss, nyc weight loss, Philadelphia lose weight, Philadelphia Weight Loss Center. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.