How to lose weight in New York City – Best weight loss options reviewed by a weight loss doctor
If you are a bit overweigtht or obese, you probably know that losing weight is never easy. While most people over simplify this and say “eat less, and exercise more”, you know that it is not as simple as that and if it is – 70 percent of the entire population would not be dealing with this issue of obesity or being overweight?
As a physician trained in the new field of obesity medicine and founder of W8MD medical weight loss centers of America, I want to review the best weight loss options for safe, and effective weight loss.
Before we discuss the weight loss options – these are the questions to consider
- How does my weight affect my health?
- Do I have a health problem that is causing me to be overweight?
- How will losing weight help me?
- What is a healthy weight for me?
- How much weight do I need to lose?
- How long should it take me to lose weight?
- What are healthy ways to lose weight and keep it off?
- How do I change my eating habits?
- What kinds of physical activity do I need to do?
- Could a weight-loss program help me?
How is obesity treated?
Despite a million products, there are about 6 proven strategies to treat obesity:
- a diet low in calories
- increased physical activity
- behavior therapy
- prescription medications
- weight-loss surgery
- correction of metabolic factors leading to weight gain such as insulin resistance, sleep problems etc.
‘What does your doctor offer for weight loss?
Most physicians have nothing to offer their overweight patients other than simply say“Lose Weight!” or hand out a diet sheet. This is not useful for most patients as obesity needs a more thorough and structured approach!
Insurance coverage for weight loss
. Affordable Care Act of 2010 mandates all insurances, including Medicare, to provide full insurance coverage for obesity! Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to get these services at no cost to you. Talk to your insurance provider to learn more as this is mandated by the 2010 Affordable Care Act.
- Weight loss options that work in New York
- Very Low Calorie and Low Calorie Diets For Weight Loss In New York City
- Shopping Tips For Weight Loss in NYC
- W8MD NYC weight loss success stories (belviq.wordpress.com)
- New York City’s Best Weight Loss Program (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to W8MD’s Blog on Belviq Lorcaserin weight loss medication (belviq.wordpress.com)
- How to lose fat weight fast (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
- Cost of Belviq Lorcaserin for weight loss (belviq.wordpress.com)
- Phentermine and Topiramate for weight loss – review by W8MD (phenterminetopiramate.wordpress.com)
- Very Low Calorie Diets For Weight Loss (freeweightlossdoctor.wordpress.com)
W8MD’s insurance covered physician weight loss is unique in many ways with a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to weight loss that addresses all the complex issues leading to weight gain, both in adults and children. Since its inception in 2011, W8MD has successfully helped thousands of patients succeed in not only losing weight but also keep it off with an ongoing maintenance plan.
: 987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 Ph: 215-676-2334
2632 E 21st St Brooklyn New York 11235
W8MD weight loss, sleep and medical aesthetics
140 E Evesham Rd Cherry Hill New Jersey 08003
Posted on June 14, 2013, in Diet, New York City Weight Loss Center, Very Low Calorie Diet, Weight loss, weight loss programs new york, weight loss spa new york and tagged Health, Obesity, Overweight, philadelphia. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.