8 free weight loss tips to lose weigth fast in New York or Philadelphia
Posted by freeweightlossdoctor
If you are overweight or obese, you may want to consider these 8 simple measures to lose weight!
1. Stop over simplifications: It is not as simple as “eat less, exercise more for weight loss“. If it is as simple as that, why is 70 percent of the entire population of the United States deal with being overweight or obese? Understand what really makes us eat in a certain way such as the metabolic causes including insulin resistance that affects about 71 percent of the population.
2. Benefits of weight loss: Understand that even a small amount of weight loss of as little as 5 pounds can reduce the health risks associated with weight by as much as 48% in men and 40 percent in woman as shown in the retrospective analysis of the data from Framingham Cardiovascular study group!
3.Set a realistic weight loss goal of 5-10 percent of your body weight: Achieving this realistic initial weight loss goal will help reduce the risk for many weight related health problems such as heart disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes,osteoporosis, sleep apnea, and certain types of cancers.
5. Understand the 5 proven measures to lose weight including the role of Very Low Calorie or VLCD diets, LCD or Low Calorie Diets with or without meal replacements, weight loss or appetite suppressant medications to curb appetite, role of exercise for weight loss, behavior change, sleep related factors for weight gain and bariatric surgical options for weight loss!
6. Consider a non-surgical, physician supervised medical weight loss program that accept health insurance such as the W8MD insurance medical weight loss and sleep wellness programs in New York City and Greater Philadelphia.
7. A healthy diet or eating plan is one that gives your body all the nutrients it needs while at the same time reducing the calories to about half of your weight neutral calories so that you can lose weight weight. Understand that there are about 3,500 calories in each pound of body fat. So, if you cut your calories by 1000 calories from baseline using VLCD or LCD diet, you will be down in calories from baseline by about 7000 calories in a day, so you can lose 2 pounds per week.
8. Work with a physician that can partner with you to give the tools, materials, support, VLCD or LCD dietary instructions, exercise guidance, and appetite suppressant medications for weight loss such as Phentermine, Phendimetrazine, Qsymia, Belviq, Topiramate or other weight loss medications when appropriate!
Think W’weight’MD (W8MD) for weight loss!
- Lose weight and reduce risk of diabetes in New York City (nycmedicalweightloss.com)