Fast weight loss tips
If you’re overweight, or obese, and considering a safe and effective weight loss program, here are some free weight loss tips to consider.
Weight loss step 1.
1. Know that under the new health care law of 2010, popularly known as Obamacare, insurance coverage for weight loss is mandated even if you have private insurance.
2. You want to identify your baseline using various weight loss tools such as BMI calculator to know where you stand.
3. Identify the true causes of your weight gain including any metabolic causes for your weight gain.
4. Understand the 5 proven measures to lose weight fast and safe.
5. Find a weight loss program that is right for you based on your location, insurance and other issues.
6. Understand the role of Very Low Calorie Diet or VLCD in helping you lose weight fast and safe
7. Understand the role of exercises for losing weight which only works in combination with a VLCD or LCD diet as exercise on its own, without a restrictive diet is not very useful for losing weight.
8. Understand the role of weight loss medications or appetite suppressants including Qsymia which is a combination of Phentermine and Topiramate, Belviq, Bontril, Adipex and other proven weight loss medications under medical supervision.
9. Understand that weight loss needs a partnership with a weight loss physician for effective and sustainable weight loss.
10. Read inspirational weight loss success stories and do not give up. Stop blaming the victim or yourself for your weight gain. In most situations, there is a metabolic or other reason for your weight gain other than simply eating more as most people are not on a mission to gain weight.
Making realistic changes for long term weight loss success takes time, and partnership with a weight loss physician. If you live in an area where there is a W8MD medical weight loss program available or you would like to consult via technology using telemedicine with of the W8MD weight loss physicians, you may want to call 1-800-W8MD-007 or visit http://www.w8md.com.
NYC Insurance Weight Loss Center: 2003, Bath Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, 11214 Ph: 1-718-946-5500
Philadelphia Insurance Weight Loss Center: 1718, Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19115 Ph: 1-215-676-2334
King Of Prussia Weight Loss Center: 987 Old Eagle School Rd, Ste 712, Wayne, PA, 19087 Ph: 1-800-986-3007
New Location for W8MD medical weight loss at New Path MD PC, Dr Marcus Williams.
Exton Medical Arts Building 80 West Welsh Pool Road Suite 101S, Exton, PA 19341 Phone: (484) 483-2745
Posted on February 3, 2014, in lose weight fast, Medical Weight Loss Services, Medicare covered weight loss, New York City Weight Loss Center, Weight Loss Center Locations and tagged Free weight loss tips, King Of Prussia Weight Loss, king of prussia weight loss, Lose weight new york, lose weight philadelphia, Philadelphia Weight Loss Center. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.